Seems like Tesco dropped the price of their broadband, and thought people shopping around for a new provider might be interested.
£35 Quidco Cashback (97.1% tracked) also available, making the monthly line rental the equivalent of £13.33.
Alternatively, £35.35 cashback is available via TopCashBack.
Tesco Broadband with Inclusive Evening & Weekend calls:
* "Unlimited" downloads (100GB Fair Use - does not include normal use such as browsing, emailing, VoIP, or iPlayer)
* No set up fee on 12 month contract
* 30 day rolling contract available (£40 set up cost)
* 3 Clubcard points for every £1 you spend
* NEW! Pay for your package with Clubcard rewards
* Inclusive Wireless Router*
* UK call centre
* Keep your existing number*
* Inclusive UK Landline calls (eve & weekends)†
The 12-month deal is available until 31 May to members of the U.K. supermarket giant's loyalty scheme. To qualify for the offer, customers must also rent their landline from Tesco at a cost of £13.75 per month.
Although advertised as unlimited, the price plan is subject to a fair usage policy of 100 GB per month. Customers who exceed this limit for two consecutive months despite being warned over their heavy usage face having their service suspended or even terminated.
Still, at £16.25 per month in total, Tesco Broadband's new tariff is cheaper than comparable unlimited price plans from some of the U.K.'s other fixed broadband providers including TalkTalk, BT, Virgin Media and Sky.
Fair Usage Policy:http://phone-shop.tesco.com/broadband-and-home-phone/broadband/fair-usage-policy.aspx
quote code HALFBB-C