Just got sent an email from tesco with offer where you can use your clubcard points and double their value against one of their delivery saver plans. You can use your clubcard points in increments from just 50p. So for example I had £13.50 in points which I doubled to £27 which I put towards my 6 month tesco delivery subscription which brought it down from £36 for 6 months to just £9 for 6 months (which works out at just £1.50 a month!).
Works for new and existing customers. Blurb from the tesco page below ...
What is Delivery Saver?
• Delivery Saver is a way to save on your Tesco grocery delivery charges. You can have all your groceries delivered to your door from just £3 a month.
• Once you’re signed up, any order you place at tesco.com/groceries (over £40 and on the days your plan is valid) will be delivered to you with no delivery charge.
• Plus, you’ll get priority access to Christmas delivery slots, free delivery on Tesco direct, Wine by the Case and F&F Clothing, as well as other exclusive offers and discounts.
How can I use my Clubcard vouchers for Delivery Saver?
• For every £0.50 in vouchers you exchange, you’ll get £1 back as a coupon to use against the cost of any Delivery Saver plan.
• If you’re an existing Delivery Saver customer, you can use your Clubcard vouchers on your next renewal.
• Use as many Clubcard vouchers as you want to pay-in-full for the whole plan, or choose to part-pay and just settle the remaining balance.
• Your Delivery Saver coupon is valid for 6 months from the date of issue, so you don’t need to use it straight away.
Examples of how you could use your Clubcard vouchers:
• Every £0.50 in Clubcard vouchers = £1 towards any Delivery Saver plan
• £9 in Clubcard vouchers = enough for a 6 month Midweek Delivery Saver plan or £18 towards any plan you want
• £30 in Clubcard vouchers = enough for a 12 month Anytime Delivery Saver plan