Players will have the chance to fall in love in this virtual cartoon tale of an average kid trying to find true love. The Chase: Felix Meets Felicity marks the first venture into the virtual world of love for Nintendo DS. Players will be able to play as Felix or Felicity, and will have to race against the clock to arrive on time for their date in a free-form, platform hopping, trick pulling world of suspended walk-ways, slopes, ramps and obstacles. The innovative use of the stylus lets players draw their path to love on the Nintendo DS touch screen to avoid strange, bizarre obstacles and enemies.
* Draw your own platform Using the Nintendo DS Touch Screen and stylus, players can draw their own platforms and make their way through abstract landscapes representing locations throughout the city. Locations include subways, a zoo, a fairground, woods and beaches
* Choose your character: Players can choose to play as either Felix or Felicity
* Multiple levels and areas 40 distinct levels spanning eight different areas of the city, each with its own unique look and challenges
* Appeal to all gamers Levels provide sufficient options for creative, explorative and score-based gaming for the more experienced gamer, while also maintaining fun, fast and simpler rewards for the more casual gamer.
* Varied Power-Ups such as Time-Freeze, Love-Rush, Newton-Bomb and Love-Nuke