The Dark Knight Blu-ray £13.38 at lovefilm.com (£12.50 with quidco) - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
351Expired

The Dark Knight Blu-ray £13.38 at lovefilm.com (£12.50 with quidco)

£13.38 @ Amazon LOVEFiLM
Been searching for a good blu-ray deal on this epic film and wanted something as close to £10 as possible. Anyhow, use the 10% voucher to get it for £13.38 and add quidco's 6% for a total of 16% off t…
Lazlow Avatar
8y, 3m agoFound 8 years, 3 months ago
Been searching for a good blu-ray deal on this epic film and wanted something as close to £10 as possible. Anyhow, use the 10% voucher to get it for £13.38 and add quidco's 6% for a total of 16% off the price totaling around £12.50!

First post so hope i got all this right lol

Enjoy!
More From Amazon LOVEFiLM:

All Comments

(30) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
1 Like #2



Why cold? All the prices in your link are higher than the OP :?:
1 Like #3


its a good deal compared to those prices.....

and these prices
1 Like #4
Yeah i agree, how can you vote cold and then quote more expensive prices. Heat from me
1 Like #5
Hot!!
#6
Just cancelled my existing order to reorder Batman Begins/Dark Knight boxset with the discount. Although I did notice on my existing order they where still awaiting stock. Wonder if they are supplied the same as Zavvi! Quite a lot of my mates at work received there copies from Play on Saturday morning.
#7
I got my preorder from Lovefilm Friday - paid about the same from offer earlier in the month - Great disc - especially the Imax bits really fill out the TV!
#8
nalaknip
Just cancelled my existing order to reorder Batman Begins/Dark Knight boxset with the discount. Although I did notice on my existing order they where still awaiting stock. Wonder if they are supplied the same as Zavvi! Quite a lot of my mates at work received there copies from Play on Saturday morning.


yeah i got mine on saturday from play, its even more awesome in blu-ray!
#9
#10
rob585
Dope...........:whistling:


Babbabooey
Why cold? All the prices in your link are higher than the OP :?:



sorry when this was first listed the price was showing as higher with no quidco. :friends::friends:



HOT - please forgive me.
#11
what, in the 2 minutes between your post and mine all the prices went up? :thinking:
#12


Erm - voted hoted after seeing your prices! :thumbsup:
#13
Oooh good price! This and Wall-E on Blu Ray will keep everyone entertained this Christmas! Thanks
#14
Seems like good deal to me bt i dont understand as this quidco malarky. Lol. :oops:
#15
Is showing as £14.87 on the lovefilm website...not £13.38...
#16
Jayanator
Is showing as £14.87 on the lovefilm website...not £13.38...


Use the attached voucher to get that price. :thumbsup:
#17
Jayanator
Is showing as £14.87 on the lovefilm website...not £13.38...


Read the first post :thumbsup: there is a clue in there ;-)
#18
Wodja
Read the first post :thumbsup: there is a clue in there ;-)


Alright, alright....jeez...lol

Its Tuesday and I'm not running at full speed yet....but then its Wednesday tomorrow and I will be starting the weekend wind down then...lol
#19
Hot! Great Price!

I pre-ordered my copy from Amazon on Friday, it arrived yesterday. Cost me £15.86 inc postage! Absolute amazing film made even better by BluRay!

A must have purchase for any Blu Ray Player owner!
#20
good work, having had the shower of sh1te whsmith NOT contact me to say they wont be honouring ANY media orders, having got off the phone to them, im in need of a decent deal from a proper supplier.

and to think i cancelled my the hut order for the sake of £2 on the double pack to go with whshite.

ast least zavvi for all their poor customer service and shoddy website practice of switching the prices after order, they had the decency to email customers and tell them their orders were cancelled and put a notice up on their site, unlike whsh1te who still have no warnings.


hot n rep,
#21
Good deal, this is the same price as when I pre-ordered it from Love Film back in October.
#22
Voted hot :thumbsup:, pre-ordered at 14.99 so a good price for a great film. Extras are good on the first disc, second disc is less interesting. No audio commentaries which is pretty bad. I suspect a limited edition coming next year.

By the way, how good is Quidco in regards to Lovefilm? A couple of items I've bought haven't shown up on my earnngs. I've aways clear my cache before buying via Quidco and done all the right things but still a no show. Any comments?
#23
oh jesus every time.

ok - this will be said again and again but people still dont get it.....

QUIDCO IS NOT PAID BY LOVEFILM OR HUT ON ORDERS USING DISCOUNTS.

i hate to do that in capitals, but my goodness people may buy this expecting the quidco, and it wont happen. infact even when not using vouchers, quidco rarely tracks on lovefilm for me.

so please, can people stop saying you will get quidco. is 10% not enough???
#24
brum
good work, having had the shower of sh1te whsmith NOT contact me to say they wont be honouring ANY media orders, having got off the phone to them, im in need of a decent deal from a proper supplier.

and to think i cancelled my the hut order for the sake of £2 on the double pack to go with whshite.

ast least zavvi for all their poor customer service and shoddy website practice of switching the prices after order, they had the decency to email customers and tell them their orders were cancelled and put a notice up on their site, unlike whsh1te who still have no warnings.


hot n rep,


I also have it on order with whsmith not even showing in stock whats their problem !!
#25
Retailer Zavvi has had to cancel all videogame, film and music orders as supplier Entertainment UK falls into administration.

Only books, calendars and "a limited range of other products" will remain on sale for the time being, according to the Zavvi website.

Customers with existing orders for these suspended products will find out by email if their delivery cannot be fulfilled, and, if so, receive a full refund.

"We have not taken this decision lightly, but we believe that this is the right course of action under the circumstances," read a statement.

"We apologise for any inconvenience. Please be assure that we are doing all we can to resolve the situation as quickly as possible."

Naturally, Zavvi high street outlets with stock will be largely unaffected, although new releases, such as Resistance 2, are absent - as GamesIndustry.biz found out yesterday whilst snooping around like Columbo.

Entertainment UK also supplied WH Smith, which now has the same supply problems. Other retailers such as GAME, Gamestop and HMV are unaffected.
#26
stingersplash
oh jesus every time.

ok - this will be said again and again but people still dont get it.....

QUIDCO IS NOT PAID BY LOVEFILM OR HUT ON ORDERS USING DISCOUNTS.

i hate to do that in capitals, but my goodness people may buy this expecting the quidco, and it wont happen. infact even when not using vouchers, quidco rarely tracks on lovefilm for me.

so please, can people stop saying you will get quidco. is 10% not enough???


Please don't assume that everybody on this forum has been here since the beginning and therefore has an encyclopedic knowledge of all these deals/cashbacks. A simple answer to a simple question would have surficed.

The text on the Quidco site states..
'Please read the following before proceeding:

Get an additional 10% off using the promotional code! Enter 'Winter10' in the basket and it will give 10% off everything. Offer end midnight Wednesday 10th December.

Please note that the cashback will not be received on a purchase if it is used in conjunction with any other voucher code.'

I take that as meaning as long as you use the stated code you will still get Quidco, hence my question.
#27
I ordered at 2PM on Tuesday, its only just left Lovefilm this morning :roll:
#28
gazgits
Yeah i agree, how can you vote cold and then quote more expensive prices. Heat from me


Yeah i agree, pre ordered mine a month ago at this price with quidco, still nobody can beat this price for arguably the movie of the year!!!
#29
Anyone received it yet?
banned#30
ordered mine 10 days ago. Just now got a dispatch email.

This is the last time I will be buying from lovefilm

10 days just to dispatch it!

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Looking for Twitter login?
Top of Page
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!