* The Italian Job (1969):
* Audio commentary from producer Michael Deeley and author of 'The Making Of The Italian Job' book Matthew Field
* Documentary featuring interviews with writer Troy Kennedy Martin, production designer Disley Jones and stunt co-ordinator Derek Ware
* 'Blue Danube Waltz' deleted scene
* Original theatrical trailers
* U.S. TV spots
* The Italian Job (2003): Pedal to the metal: the making of The Italian Job
* Putting the words on the page for The Italian Job
* The Italian Job Driving School
* The mighty MINIS of The Italian Job
* High Octane - stunts of The Italian Job
* 6 deleted scenes
* Gag reel - Easter Egg
* Theatrical Trailer
The Italian Job (1969): Charlie Croker is out of jail and on the make with an ingenious plan for the heist of the century. Aided and abetted by top criminal mastermind Mr. Bridger, Charlie sets off with an ace team of villains and three very special minis to lift $4,000,000 from under the noses of the Turin Polizi. The trouble is, with the cops and the Mafia on his tail, Charlie finds that grabbing the money is kid's stuff compared to getting away with it...
The Italian Job (2003): After a master thief loses his heist in a double-cross, he and his team set out to re-steal the loot - by creating the largest traffic jam in L.A. history!