16.99 blu ray at play.com
picked up 4 four christmas
* Commentaries by: Philosophers - Dr. Cornel West and Ken Wilber
* Critics - Todd McCarthy, John Powers and David Thomson
* Cast/Crew - Carrie-Anne Moss, Zach Staenberg and John Gaeta for THE MATRIX
* Composer - Don Davis with Music - Only Track for THE MATRIX
* The Matrix Revisited - feature-length documentary
* Behind The Matrix: 83 Featurettes with THE MTV MOVIE AWARDS RELOADED and 3-D EVOLUTIONS Stills Gallery
* THE MUSIC REVISITED: 41-Track Audio Selection of Nearly 3 Hours of Music
* Music Videos: Marilyn Manson's ROCK IS DEAD and P.O.D.'s SLEEPING AWAKE
* ENTER THE MATRIX: THE GAME Documentary
* ENTER THE MATRIX: View 23 Live-Action Scenes Shot for the Video Game That Plug into the Action of THE MATRIX RELOADED
* Theatrical Trailers and TV Spots
The definite three disc Blu-ray set. The Complete Matrix Trilogy features all three films in the trilogy together for the first time ever in stunning high definition, with a newly re-mastered picture and sound for The Matrix. Also included is the companion piece The Matrix Revisited, two new audio commentaries on each film, Enter the Matrix video game footage, deep-delving featurettes/ documentaries and much more!
The Matrix: Perception: The Everyday World is Real. Reality: That World is a hoax, an elaborate deception spun by all-powerful machines of artificial intelligence that control us.
Mind blowing stunts. Techno-slamming visuals. Megakick action. Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne lead the fight to free humankind in The Matrix, the cyber thriller that you will watch again and again. Written and Directed by the Wachowski brothers (Bound), the story sears, the special effects stake out new movie-making territory - the movie leaves you breathless.
The Matrix Reloaded: Neo and the leaders of the human resistance discover that Sentinels are burrowing their way towards Zion. Estimating they have perhaps just 72 hours until an all-out assault, Neo must return back into the Matrix and find the keymaker to gain access to the mainframe to ensure human survival...
The Matrix Revolutions: In this final explosive third installment of the Matrix trilogy, the city of Zion, last bastion of the human race, defends itself against the massive invasion of the machines as Neo attempts to fulfill his prophecy as 'The One'. As the Machine Army wages devastation on Zion, its citizens mount an aggressive defense - but can they stave off the relentless swarm of Sentinels long enough for Neo, adrift in a no man's land between the Matrix and the Machine world, to harness the full extent of his powers and end the war?