Maybe not for everyone but an excellent price for this lightweight tent.
The Tadpole is a classic design within The North Face range and has a proven pedigree, utilising some of the best materials available.
Sleeping two people with reasonable comfort, pitches inner tent first which is free standing and can be used without the silicone coated nylon fly subject to conditions.
The poles are DAC Featherlight aluminium and the flysheet and floor materials are taped for water protection, mesh panels on the inner provide added ventilation.
This tent is ideal for three-season backpacking and has a minimum weight of 1.88kg making it fantastic value.
* Total weight 2.13kg
* Sleeps: 2
* No. of poles: 3
* Pole diameter (mm): 9.6 - 9.0 - 8.5
* Pole material: DAC Featherlite NSL RC aluminium poles using reverse-combi technology
* Packed size: 50 x 15cmFusion pitch combines pole sleeves and clips
* Ultralight MicroClip
* Fully taped floor
* Colour coded flysheet attachment
* High-low air circulation through mesh panels and doors
* Stowable full zip door
* Multiple guy points
* Reflective guyline loops and zipper cording
* Fly-only pitch
* Internal pockets
* Stuff sack included
* Flysheet: 244T nylon with silicone/PU 1500mm HH
* Groundsheet: 210T nylon taffeta PU 5000mm HH