Crazy bargain this if you are a Stones fan; outside of this group this is selling for : -
Amazon UK £39.98
Three dramatically different shows, on three different stages with three different productions over three different set lists!
- Experience the excitement of New York's legendary Madison Square Garden arena show.
- Witness the gigantic spectacle of London's Twickenham stadium, the first time ever a band has performed in the hallowed venue!
- Feel the intimacy of the Olympia Theatre in Paris with the Stones performing songs that have never before been performed live!
Over 50 songs on this DVD!
- The classics 'Satisfaction', 'Brown Sugar', 'Jumpin' Jack Flash' and more
- Never before recorded classics like 'Love Train', 'Rock Me Baby', 'The Nearness Of You' and many more
- Never before recorded live songs like 'Monkey Man', 'Rocks Off', 'When The Whip Comes Down', Heartbreaker', 'Worried About You', 'Hand Of fate' and many more
- Special guests are invited including Malcolm & Angus Young of AC/DC, Sheryl Crow and Solomon Burke
Special Features -
* 'Select A Song': choose isolated camera shots of your favourite Stone, see Mick, Keith, Charlie or Ronnie up close and personal
* 'Band Commentary': drop in on the band talking about writing/recording the current song
* 'Backstage Pass': cut back and forth from the performance on stage to the action going on backstage
* 'Tip Of The Tongue' documentary: behind the scenes footage from the Paris recording studio to rehearsals in Toronto as the band prepares for the tour
* 'Licks Around The World' documentary: behind the scenes footage following the tour from its U.S. start through India, Japane, Europe and the UK