This 3 year fixed rate deposit plan returns 4.00% a year - Available as Cash ISA, SIPP and SSAS.
The Royal Deposit ISA 3
The Opportunity for Fixed Annual ISA Income
The Royal Deposit Plan aims to provide regular fixed income with full capital return provided the Plan is held to maturity. The Plan offers an annual interest payment of 4.00% paid to your nominated bank or building society account once a year, fixed for three years.
The Plan is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and is available as a Cash ISA, Cash ISA Transfer, SIPP and SSAS Investments and Direct Investment.
* Annual Interest - 4.00% gross
* Covered by Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to £50,000 for an individual or up to £100,000 for a joint deposit account *
* Capital Protected Product **
* Investment Term - 3 Years
* Minimum Single Investment - £3,600
* Maximum within your individual ISA limit - £5,100
* No Maximum Direct Investment
* Deposit Taker: Ulster Bank, wholly owned subsidiary of RBS
* This Plan is not the same as a bank or building society deposit account and an early exit fee will apply if your capital is withdrawn early
* Interest must be paid to a nominated bank account
* ISA Transfer Deadline - 28 May 2010
* ISA Deadline - 11 June 2010
* Direct Investment Deadline - 11 June 2010