Decent Wii game bargain - elsewhere:-
Take control of Zak Saturday and his family the Saturdays, scientific explorers dedicated to discovering and protecting secret artifacts and mysterious creatures known as Cryptids. Using Zak's unique powers and The Claw to battle enemies and swing through exciting environments, you will also find, collect and interact with more than 30 never-before-seen Cryptids and record the details of each find in your very own Cryptipedia. Solve fun puzzles to locate hidden Cryptids and discover new paths as you fight against the dastardly V.V. Argost's evil plot to control the Cryptids and rule the world.
* Take Control of Zak Saturday and the rest of the Saturday family: Multiple playable characters include the entire Saturday's family - Zak, Drew, Doc, Doyle and their pet Cryptids, Zon, Komodo and Fiskerton - and some select Cryptids to fly, swing, pole vault and battle enemies.
* Experience Zak's Unique Powers and The Claw: Use Zak's unique powers to influence Cryptids and experience dozens of different play styles and abilities. Use The Claw to fend off enemies and grapple and swing through huge, action-packed environments.
* More than 30 Never-Before-Seen Cryptids: Collect and interact with more than 30 never-before-seen Cryptids including several other Cryptids from the TV series and record the details of each find in your very own Cryptipedia.
* Explore 10 Action-Packed Levels: Adventure through 10 exciting levels in amazing environments from dangerous jungles to lost undersea cities.
* Original Storyline Based on the TV Series: Travel with the Saturdays to protect secret artifacts and Cryptids from fearsome villains like Van Rook, Piecemeal, Munya and the evil V.V. Argost and his plans for world domination!
* Exceptional Level of Authenticity: The game's art style, sound effects, and music authentically represent the TV series, with voice acting provided by the original television cast.