Welcome to Springfield, USA - the town that put the "fun" in dysfunctional! Whether enjoying the shotgun sociability of Moe's Tavern, a creamed corn-sicle at the Springfield Retirement Castle, the gene-altering radiance of the Springfield Nuclear Plant, or the warm perspiration of a Kwik-E-Mart heat-lamp dog, you'll always feel special in Springfield - the town America calls "shabby"! So please visit us here in Springfield, where - compared to us - you're royalty!
The fact that you can open a bottle while Homer is attached to the fridge itself credit to the strength of his magnet. He doubles as a fridge ornament, essential if you want something to make that 6 foot white brick look a little more appealing.
* The bottle opener recites five popular phrases from the hit show:
* 'Hurry up and drink, that bottle is not gonna empty itself unless you fall down and spill it.'
* 'That better not be the last one cos i'm still thirsty.'
* 'Do you drink that brand? I'm not even desparate enough to drink that stuff.'
* 'Excuse me, but i've noticed you're falling behind in your drinking.'
* 'Hey buddy, mind if i lick that cap?'