RELEASE DATE: 06-12-2004 CERTIFICATE: 15 - Suitable for persons over 15
STARRING: Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Carrie-Anne Moss CO-STARRING: Hugo Weaving, Jada Pinkett Smith, Gloria Foster, Joe Pantoliano
DIRECTOR: REGION: 2 - Europe and Japan
RUNNING TIME: LABEL: Warner Home Video
CATALOGUE NUMBER: D059080 BARCODE: 0000011069935
COLOUR FORMAT: Colour ORIGINAL LANGUAGE: English
SPECIAL FEATURES: Over 35 hours of bonus features including over 100 new featurettes, never-before-seen interviews and new commentaries.
The Ultimate Matrix Collection.
3 Monumental Movies. 10 State-Of-The-Art Discs.
01. The Matrix: New digital transfer and 2 new commentaries.
02. The Matrix Revisited: A feature-length mind-expanding look at the Matrix from conception to phenomenon plus 17 featurettes.
03. The Matrix Reloaded: 2 new commentaries.
04. The Matrix Reloaded Revisited: Go to the second chapter's furthest reaches via 21 featurettes, plus 23 exciting extra scenes shot for the Enter the Matrix console game.
05. The Matrix Revolutions: 2 new commentaries.
06. The Matrix Revolutions Revisited: The cataclysmic final confrontation is chronicled through 29 featurettes.
07. The Animatrix: 9 short films from pioneering anime directors exploring the world of the Matrix.
08. The Roots Of The Matrix: Historical, philosophical and technological inspirations are explored in insightful documentaries.
09. The Burly Man Chronicles: Probe the society of actors, craftspeople and filmmakers who shaped the movie trilogy and the Enter the Matrix console fame within 21 featurettes.
10. The Zion Archive: Production assets developed for the Matrix universe, including concept artwork, storyboards, drawings, music videos, TV spots and trailers. Also includes a preview of The Matrix Online multiplayer game.
dont forget quidco