Next best i can see for this edition is around £40 - http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/dvd/The-Ultimate-Matrix-Collection-Ten-Disc-Set/1000960.htm
The Ultimate Matrix Collection - 3 Monumental Movies. 10 State-Of-The-Art Discs.
01. The Matrix: New digital transfer and 2 new commentaries.
02. The Matrix Revisited: A feature-length mind-expanding look at the Matrix from conception to phenomenon plus 17 featurettes.
03. The Matrix Reloaded: 2 new commentaries.
04. The Matrix Reloaded Revisited: Go to the second chapter's furthest reaches via 21 featurettes, plus 23 exciting extra scenes shot for the Enter the Matrix console game.
05. The Matrix Revolutions: 2 new commentaries.
06. The Matrix Revolutions Revisited: The cataclysmic final confrontation is chronicled through 29 featurettes.
07. The Animatrix: 9 short films from pioneering anime directors exploring the world of the Matrix.
08. The Roots Of The Matrix: Historical, philosophical and technological inspirations are explored in insightful documentaries.
09. The Burly Man Chronicles: Probe the society of actors, craftspeople and filmmakers who shaped the movie trilogy and the Enter the Matrix console fame within 21 featurettes.
10. The Zion Archive: Production assets developed for the Matrix universe, including concept artwork, storyboards, drawings, music videos, TV spots and trailers. Also includes a preview of The Matrix Online multiplayer game.
This definitive Matrix collection presents the complete Trilogy plus several spin-offs including THE MATRIX REVISITED, THE MATRIX RELOADED REVISITED, MATRIX REVOLUTIONS REVISITED, THE ROOTS OF THE MATRIX, THE BURLY MAN CHRONICLES, and THE ZION ADVENTURE
In an age when humans are oppressed by artificially intelligent machines, one man seeks the truth about a mysterious program known only as The Matrix. As Neo (Keanu Reeves) delves deeper into a complex web of reality and illusion, he discovers that the entire human race is being kept in a simulated 20th Century and used as an energy source by their mechanical overlords. Accepting an offer to enter The Matrix, Neo finds himself at the centre of a resistance operation to take down the machines and save mankind. But his efforts are impeded by sentient agents whose job it is to prevent a human uprising. Neo receives guidance from Morpheus (Laurence Fishburn) and Trinity (Carrie Anne-Moss), a couple of human insurgents who help him realise his destiny as The One to lead them out of captivity. This definitive Matrix collection presents the complete Trilogy plus several spin-offs including THE MATRIX REVISITED, THE MATRIX RELOADED REVISITED, MATRIX REVOLUTIONS REVISITED, THE ROOTS OF THE MATRIX, THE BURLY MAN CHRONICLES, and THE ZION ADVENTURE.