* Performance Coach: The Tour Pros have their own coaches and now you do too. Tiger Woods real-life coach Hank Haney will guide you through your career right from the start and help you improve your skills as you play each of your rounds.
* Tune Your Clubs to Maximise Your Swing: With the all new Club Tuner you'll be able to tune your individual wedges, irons, woods and driver to customise your bag and get the most out of every club. But strategy will come into play as you must weigh the risks of club performance versus ease of use. So tune wisely!
* Dynamic Skills: All-new Dynamic Skills eliminates the chore of building your character up from scratch with skills you set at the beginning of your career. Based up on your performance after each round, your skills will go up and down.
* Enhanced EA Sports GamerNet: Personalise your experience on EA Sports GamerNet like never before. With the all new Instant Challenges you can earn points in any game mode and climb the Daily GamerNet leaderboards.
* New Online Mode: In addition, to turn based play an all-new four-player Online Simultaneous Play will allow you to compete in a four person round in the same time it takes to play single-player. No more waiting for your buddies to hit their golf shot. You will see ball trails from each of your playing partners as the foursome plays the hole at the same time.
* New Courses and Golfers: New challenges await with exotic new locations including Gary Player Country Club in South Africa, Wentworth Country Club in England, Sheshan Golf Club in China, Wolf Creek in Nevada and Bay Hill Country Club in Florida. Adding international flavour to the available golfers in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 are Se Re Pak, Darren Clarke, Nick Dougherty and Rory McIlroy.