Despite all his off course problems EA have stuck by Tiger Woods and the world's favourite golf game returns with its first ever simulation of the Ryder Cup tournament. Lead your team to glory in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11. Fight for honor, fight for country in the all-new Ryder Cup Challenge on The Celtic Manor Resort in Wales in 2010, which is the course of this year's Ryder Cup.
The addition of the Ryder Cup to Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 means big changes for the online options, with a brand new 24 player online mode where you can recreate the whole tournament and earn your place on the online leaderboards. Or you can play offline and swap matches at any time for full control at all times.
There have been big improvements to other elements of the game too, with the first ever motion-control options for the PlayStation Move; improved graphics, including a new first person camera view; and more courses than ever, including the all-new Liberty National golf course. For golf fans everywhere it doesn't get any better than this.
* Burning Bright: The latest and greatest Tiger Woods features all new options for tournament play, online modes and player control, for the most feature rich golf sim ever.
* Europe vs. USA: For the first time ever in a Tiger Woods game the Ryder Cup is featured, with a complete simulation of all the players and courses.
* 24 Party People: Compete in a massive 24 player online match as you play in a virtual Ryder Cup online or enjoy all the other traditional Tiger Woods multiplayer modes.
* Above Par: New graphical improvements create the most realistic-looking golf game ever, with picture perfect courses and highly detailed players.
* Move Forward: Use the advanced motion controls of the new PlayStation Move (out September 2010) to control the action in the most realistic way possible.