Creative Consoles are selling "TimeShift" for the PC for £9.99 (inc Del.).
You can get cashback through the usual sites (e.g. 5% Quidco, making it just £9.49)
The next best in-stock price seems to be £14.99 from Game.
Timeshift takes the first-person shooter to an entirely different dimension marked by erratic time and unrelenting action.
Players take on the role of Colonel Michael Swift, a renowned and recently retired test pilot, who has accepted an offer from the US Government to test out two of the most significant inventions of the century. Armed with a time-control device called the Quantum Suit and a time machine called the Chronomicon, Swift is briefly sent back in time to plant an experimental probe. Upon his return to the present, a major shift has occurred.
The world he left has changed beyond all recognition. And his intimate knowledge of the true time stream has made him an enemy of the state. Swift is both on the run and on a mission to set time straight once again.
- Time control elements never before seen in any game - players can slow, stop and reverse the flow of time, affecting the world and enemies around them while moving freely through frozen worlds.
- Next-generation graphics technology in the Saber3D engine, including normal mapping for amazing high-detailed textures and characters as well as parallax lighting and scorchmarks, which allows the environment to come alive with detail.
- 9 weapons each includes 2 functions that allow players to completely annihilate their competition.
- Time shifting obstacles will challenge the players to think in four dimensions in order to overcome difficult scenarios and defeat challenging enemies.
- Deep storyline involving time travel and betrayal, featuring an alternate time stream.
- More than 30 combat missions, spanning outdoor, urban, aerial and indoor environments, each featuring unique time shifting elements and challenges.
16-person multiplayer features 14 maps to create time stopping chaos and massive destruction to an already devastated world.
- Multiplayer includes 6 unique heart-stopping, time-crunching modes that include Stop the Machine, King of Time, 1-on-1, and the classic Deathmatch / Team Deathmatch.