Timex IronMan Triathlon 50 Lap Shock Resistant Solar Watch.
Half price at Argos - now £27.49.
I've got one of these watches. They don't need battery changes and as such remain waterproof throughout their life - unlike previous watches I've wrecked while surfing and kayaking.
Here's a review:http://www.watchreport.com/2008/07/review-of-the-t.html
* Light grey dial.
* Daily, weekday and weekend alarm with 5 minute back up.
* 50 lap memory recall.
* 99 lap counter.
* 100 hour chronograph with lap and split.
* 24 hour 2 mode countdown timer with countdown stop and countdown repeat.
* 2 time zones.
* Forward or backward setting.
* Power indicator.
* Power conservation feature (sleep mode) - normal light triggers display activation.
* INDIGLO® night-light.
* Resin strap.
* Water resistant to 200 metres.
* Solar powered.