* New Team, New Location: Two new Rainbow operatives enter the impending doom that is Las Vegas as their console brethren, Keller, Park and Walter, simultaneously work against the clock to save Sin City.
* Tag-Team Gameplay: In single-player mode, play as both a field operative and sniper as you battle to protect the innocent from carnage.
* Observe - Plan - Assault: Use tactical planning to maneuver through Vegas environments while utilising high-tech equipment like snake cams to strategically tag terrorists prior to entering a room.
* Take Cover: When the action heats up, switch to third-person view while taking cover, giving you time to examine the situation before making your move.
* Tailored Control System: Shoot your way out of relentless gun battles utilising a tailored control system built specifically for the PSP system.
* Player Rewards: Build up your stats to unlock exclusive Rainbow Six: Vegas content, including concept art and the feverish Terrorist Hunt mode.
* Terrorist Hunt Mode: Hone your skills in Terrorist Hunt mode, where your objective is simple - kill the terrorists. Enter specific points of single-player maps and down the spawning terrorists one at a time.
* Multiplayer: Take the fight to five of your closest friends via wireless (Ad Hoc) or online play (Infrastructure) in Survival and Team Survival multiplayer modes, while exploring six classic Rainbow Six maps.
Sin City is about to get a wakeup call.
Las Vegas is burning while the world watches. International terrorist Irena Morales has amassed an army of mercenaries to besiege America's playground, but her true agenda remains a mystery. Hero Logan Keller and his team have one night to return order to the heart of chaos before Irena achieves her ultimate objective. What they discover will not only change Rainbow itself, but could also tip the balance of power firmly in favour of the terrorists.