Just noticed this whilst perusing thro' the Play website, thought it was an excellent price. Reviews for the game are pretty good 7/10 in most cases.
Review can be found here: http://uk.wii.ign.com/objects/824/824474.html
Info from the play website:
- Choose Tony Hawk Or One Of Eight Original Characters: Play your way through over 90 events in 8 environments.
- Arcade-Style Racing: Crouch for more speed, jump or grind over obstacles and pull off all of your favourite air tricks to gain boosts as you race down the steepest terrains in the world.
- Ride A Variety Of Skateboards: Choose from a wide variety of skateboards, all of which have different attributes that affect gameplay.
- Create-A-Skater: Create and customise your own character with the quick and easy customisation menu that allows you to instantly preview items and see them on your skater.
- Play With The Revolutionary Wii Remote Controller: Control your turns, balance your grinds and fire off speed boosts - all with the movements of the Wii Remote.
- Head-To-Head Gameplay: Challenge friends in split screen competitions and compete in a variety of modes: Race, Trick Attack and Slalom.
Grab your deck and drop into the extreme speed of downhill racing in Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam. Enter this high-speed competition down the steepest hills in the world - from the rocky terrain of Machu Picchu to the streets of San Francisco, and other unique settings including Hong Kong, Edinburgh, and Rio de Janeiro.
Make the sparks, gravel and dust fly as you shred downhill and feel the adrenaline rush. Do whatever it takes to get ahead. Speed down crowded, interactive streets as you pull off high-velocity tricks and fight opponents in living, populated environments.
Developed for the innovative and intuitive Wii console, Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam delivers a new gameplay experience with the Wii Remote Controller.