Released on February 28PS4 link
- £36.99Xbox One link
They also have a physical PC version
on their site for £31.99 or you could get a digital version from CDKeys
for £21.99 and use the 5% discount code from Facebook
Torment Tides Of Numenera Day One Edition Includes:
One man discovers a way to cheat death. He uses the Numenera to jump between bodies and thus live for centuries. Yet this method bears an unexpected side effect: You.
You will face adversaries who harness incomprehensible powers. You will chart a course through bizarre landscapes unlike antyhing you have ever seen. And you will make choices that will seal the fate of countless many.
- A Deep, Thematically Satisfying Story - The philosophical underpinnings of Torment drive the game, both mechanically and narratively.
- A World Unlike Any Other - Journey across the Ninth World, a fantastic, original setting, with awe-inspiring visuals, offbeat and unpredictable items to use in and out of battle, and stunning feats of magic.
- A Rich, Personal Narrative - Thoughtful and character-driven, the story is epic in feel but deeply personal in substance.
- Reactivity, Replayability and the Tides - Your choices matter, and morality in the Ninth World is not a simple matter of "right" and "wrong". Torment is a deeply replayable experience that arises naturally from your actions throughout the game.
- A New Take on Combat - Plan your way through hand-crafted set-pieces which combine battles with environmental puzzles, social interaction, stealth, and more.