I know there's a few of these Tosh deals about, thought I'd post this 1 as a seperate one. Thanks to Tomwatts for the original 40" thread.
* Freeview HD- Built in Freeview HD is the easiest way to enjoy terrestial HD broadcast for free
* Resolution + - Provides sharper, clearer images with improved edge detail and better textural content of the final image
* DLNA- Connect your TV via a USB dongle to your compatible Windows 7 laptop. Stream content including videos and music
* Eco Panel- Consume upto 45% less power than a conventional LCD TV wihtout compromising on picture quality
* Dolby Volume- provides a full and consistent sound experiance at all volume levels, even low volume.
Just what I've been looking for. Corking price for a decent branded 32" with 1080p AND FreeviewHD.
Shame I havn't got the dough for it at the minute, wish I did :(
Hope this helps someone.
****Use Code TOSHIBA7 to get this price*****