Free postage for forum members. Even without still a stonking deal. Toshiba are behind a massive chunk of the nand flash used in SSD'S on the market. Whoever is editing there is a lot of forum members here with free delivery. But yes postage costs on top if not a forum member.
Searched and appears not posted yet?
Boost your computer’s boot-up and operation performance with Toshiba’s 19nm Solid State Drive technology.
With a blazing fast SATA III interface and read/write speeds of up to 552/501 MB/s*, your computer‘s performance will make a quantum leap forward.
- 2.5" Toshiba Solid State Drive
- 128GB / 256GB / 512GB capacity
- 19nm MLC NAND Flash
- Read/Write speed up to 552/501Mbs
- SATA III interface, up to 6Gbs
- Storage Memory - 19nm MLC NAND Flash
- Interface - SATA III
- Max Transfer Rate - 6.0Gb/s
- Read/Write Speed (ATTO 2.47) - 552/501 MB/s
- Sequential: 534/482 MB/s (256GB, 512GB),
- Read/Write Speed: 534/471 MB/s (128GB)
- Random Read - upto 90,000 IOPS (256GB, 512GB (4KB, QD32) upto 85,000 IOPS (128GB)
- Random Write (4KB, QD32) - upto 35,000 IOPS
- Reliability (MTTF) - 1.5 Mhours
- Operating Temperature - 0 - 70C
- Shock (OP)/0.5MS Half S/W. (M/S) - 14.700
- Power Consumption - 2.3W (128GB), 2.5W (256GB), 2.7W (512GB)
- Dimensions - 100 (L) x 69.85 (W) x 9.5 (H) mm
- System Requirements - Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Box Contents - Solid State Drive / Quick Start Guide / Warranty Leaflet
- Warranty: 2yr
Only £129.98 inc VAT