In order to satisfy the ever growing demand for secure storage in today’s digital world, the new JetFlash 220 combines elegance and functionality with an attractive rotating cover that will never get lost.
In recent years, the use of high capacity compact storage devices has become commonplace, making data more portable than ever. As a result, the number of stolen identities, trade secrets and other high tech crimes has also steadily risen. Biometrics has quickly become the best way to fight back against data theft, and fingerprint recognition is the current weapon of choice. Transcend’s JetFlash 220 features a unique sensor strip which allows users to access protected data by simply scanning their fingerprint.
The JetFlash 220’s fingerprint scanning technology not only makes it easy to safely store personal files and sensitive office documents, but also allows users to automatically log on to any website for which they have a registered account. Transcend’s JetFlash 220, along with all of its other Flash-based products, use only name-brand high speed NAND flash chips and top-quality components. Transcend constantly strives to combine high tech performance with exceptional quality and an elegant design in all of its products, and the JetFlash 220 is no exception.
- Fully compatible with Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Advanced Fingerprint Recognition Technology
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- AES256 encryption technology
- Protect Files: Protect files stored on your computer using fingerprint security
- Mobile Favorites: Access your Internet Explorer Favorites on another computer
- Website Auto-Login: Automatically login to websites where you are a registered user (Microsoft Internet Explorer only)
- Repartition Tool: Adjust the size of the Private and Public partition areas for storing data
- USB powered. No external power, or battery needed
- LED indicates data transfer activity
- Driverless (Windows? 2000/XP/Vista/7)
- Two years warranty Specification
Size: 70.0mm x 20.5mm x 11.0mm
Weight: 13 g
Data Retention: UP to 10 years
Read: 27 MB/sec, Write: 5 MB/sec (4~8G)