Lunch with mum, shopping with a friend or a romantic escape with someone special. Whoever you want to take, wherever you want to go you can get there – and back - for just £12.50 each. Go on, make someone's day!
Terms and conditions
1. Offer is valid for travel until 30 October 2010. All outward travel must be completed by 30 September 2010. Return travel is valid up to one month from the date of outward travel.
2. Return tickets are valid for travel between any two stations in Scotland. Monday to Friday travel before 0915 is not permitted, nor on services departing Glasgow Queen Street/Central, Haymarket and Edinburgh Waverley between 1642-1809 inclusive or on the 1815 Edinburgh-Glasgow Queen Street service. Passengers may however travel on the 1756 Edinburgh to Glasgow service via Shotts. There are no weekend travel restrictions. This restriction does not apply for journeys on the Glasgow Queen Street – Oban/Fort William/Mallaig and Inverness – Kyle/Wick/Thurso routes.
3. Bookings can only be made via the newsletter link.
4. Travel is valid on ScotRail, First TransPennine Express, Arriva Cross Country, East Coast and Virgin Trains services within Scotland (excluding travel on the Caledonian Sleeper).
5. Refunds less a £10 administration fee are permitted on tickets submitted for refund before the outward date of travel. Change of travel plans are not permitted.
6. There are no further discounts for children or Railcard holders. Tickets are valid for Standard Class only.
7. Upgrades to First Class, including Weekend First, are not permitted.
8. ScotRail reserve the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.