Travel Anywhere in Scotland for just £2.00 Single with Citylink (including Megabus and Citylink Gold)
Starting in Tomorrow's Daily Record and Metro
Obviously won't appeal to everyone, but still useful for many. The Citylink Gold is a 'steal' if you can get a ticket for that. They give you free tea and biscuits on longer journeys.
This is from a PDF file that a link within the offer link shows:
1. Daily Record/Sunday Mail £2 Single Offer
1.1 Key Points
• We’ve joined forces with the Daily Record/Sunday Mail newspaper to introduce a £2 single offer for travel in Scotland.
• This offer is limited to 20,000 seats.
• The offer will run in the Sunday Mail, Daily Record and the Metro for a total of 6 days from 26 January and travel can be made
between 1 February - 29 February inclusive.
• Customers will simply quote the promotional code printed in the newspaper to receive the offer. The offer cannot be redeemed on
bus or through Scottish Citylink offices and appointed agents.
1.2 Call Centre: Issuing instructions
• A step by step guide of the correct procedure follows:
• Verbally ensure the customer quotes the promotional code.
• Make the booking through STAR as normal and enter the promotional code on the journey planner.
Terms and Conditions
• The Scottish Citylink Daily Record Offer is available for outward and return travel from 1 February to 29 February 2012 inclusive.
• The offer is available on all Citylink services for travel within Scotland
• The offer is available on all megabus.com and Citylink Gold services in Scotland booked through Citylink website and contact centre
• No further child or concession rates are available.
• Tickets must be booked through the Scottish Citylink website or via the Scottish Citylink contact centre.
• The promotion is not valid for tickets purchased on board the bus or through Scottish Citylink offices and appointed agents
• The offer is available as a single ONLY
• Tickets are non refundable and non changeable.
• A delivery charge where applicable will be added. For delivery of tickets, postage will be charged at 50p and text tickets at 10p. There
is no charge for e-tickets.
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Scottish Citylink reserves the right to cancel any transaction and/or withdraw tickets if the full terms and conditions are not met.
• All customers traveling are subject to the Standard Conditions of Carriage of Scottish Citylink Coaches Ltd.
TRAVELOFFER is the code -thanks to oliver231-tested and working-now live!