Just seen this on Travelzoo and have booked it. Inghams has a 7-night break in Lake Garda, Italy, for £399 per person, saving over 60% on the brochure price. With accommodation at the 4-star Parc Hotel Peschiera on a half-board basis and kids rates of £145, the deal includes:
* Return flights from London Gatwick
* Sweet basket & sparkling wine/water upon arrival
* Tea and biscuits from 4-5pm
* Entrance to Caneva Theme Park (11 July-18 August)
* Shuttle service to centre of Peschiera until 11pm
This offer is available for travel on Wednesdays between 3 June and 19 August, but you need to book by 27 May. Should have been over £4000 for 4 adults, but came out at just over £1600 including pre-bookable seats and insurance for us. Considering this is a top class hotel, in Italy, during the school holidays with a quality, reputable company, it's a fantastic price.