Very decent price for this as elsewhere: -
Toys "R" Us £29.99
The most inclusive and social Trivial Pursuit ever. An all new way to play - gets you and your friends connected to one another, creating a lively and social experience for all. The game has been redesigned to encourage team play and goes beyond traditional Q&A with different ways to score, creating a more strategic and exciting experience.
Its faster, friendlier, and way more fun. This next-generation Trivial Pursuit proudly introduces a totally different way to play your favourite trivia game. Six exciting question styles include:
Multiple Choice: You get 4 possible answers and 3 guesses. The sooner you guess, the more you score.
Name Six: You get 6 guesses to list 6 correct answers. Score 1 point each time youre right.
More or Less: Choose an easy or a hard question. Can you answer the hard one for twice the points?
Reference Point: You get one statement that ties 3 questions together. Score 2 points for each correct guess.
Are You the Expert?: Answer as a team for 3 points. Or pick an expert and go for 6 points.
Go for Broke: Answer a true/ false question for 1 point. Will you go for more and risk losing it all?
Play in teams or compete head to headthe fresh new features will get you talking and keep you playing.
# 12 game packs (360 cards)
# 30 customizable cards
# 1 gameboard
# 1 plastic card holder with stand
# 2 movers and instructions
* Item may vary from picture
* Multiple items, please note that if this item is described as being sold in multiples, some sellers only sell in singles. Contact seller if in doubt.
* New Trivial Pursuit team play lets you play in teams or compete head to head with fresh new features
* Multiple Choice: You get 4 possible answers and 3 guesses, the sooner you guess, the more you score
* Name Six: You get 6 guesses to list 6 correct answers, score 1 point each time you are right
* More or Less: Choose an easy or a hard question,can you answer the hard one for twice the points?
* Reference Point: You get one statement that ties 3 questions together, score 2 points for each correct guess