Although the 7-dayshop charger is great it only charges AA or AAA batteries whereas this LIDL model charges all types.
There doesn't appear to be a great amount of technical information but as I have lots of dying C, D and PP3 cells at home it's got to be worth getting one.
* Charges AAA, AA, C, D and 9V block batteries Ni-MH or Ni-Cd batteries
* Charges up to 6 batteries at once
* LED battery status indicators
* With refresh function to discharge batteries fully before re-charging
* With overload, reverse polarity protection and shut-off timer
* Contents, accessories & batteries not included
* 3 year manufacturer’s warranty