This is the advent deal of the day at Game for £4 (Steam download code) - however, you can get the physical product here from ShopTo. It's £15 on Steam, £5 at other retailers.
Tropico 4 is the ultimate city building experience, including: Tropico 4, the "Modern Times" expansion and all released add-on content.As the president of a tiny Caribbean island, it's up to you to lead your country to greatness! Will you be a benevolent and tolerant leader, or a power-mad dictator? Will your economy rely on tourism, farming, big business or cheap sweatshops? The decisions you make will shape the future of your island, and more importantly, the size of your off-shore bank account.However, time waits for no-one, not even El Presidente. The world is changing and Tropico is moving up with the times: geographical powers rise and fall and the world market is dominated by new players with new demands and offers - and you, as El Presidente, face a whole new set of challenges. If you are to triumph over your naysayers you will need to gain as much support from your people as possible - whether with the carrot or the stick is your choice.
- Two extensive campaigns consisting of more than 30 unique missions including the new "Modern Times" campaign
- More than 100 buildings in total, including the stock exchange, shopping mall, aqua park, car factories and shuttle launch pad
- Includes all 3 add-ons ("Junta", "Plantador" and "Quick-Dry Cement"), each of which contains a new building, extra mission, map and character trait as well as several decorative objects
- Face interactive real-time disasters including volcanoes, droughts and tornadoes
- Council of Ministers ? Elevate citizens to government positions to help push through your more controversial decisions