* Trunki Bernard the Bee is a new ride-on suitcase from the makers of the original Trunki
* Children can pack, sit-on and ride their own luggage whilst parents can keep them in tow
* Comes with a Trunki passport you can register online for free fun activities to download
* Trunki's lightweight and durable design is hand luggage approved
* Suitable for children from 3 years upwards, maximum weight 50 kg
Fresh from the hive and boasting the best stripes in the colony, Bernard the Bee is the latest limited edition to the Trunki range. It's made to the same high standard as the other Trunki favourites, but has the added bonus of two carry handles. Fitted with the same specification as Harley, Terrance, Trixie, Towgo and Tipu, it has a soft rubber rim, ID label, carry handles, teddy bear seatbelts, its own passport, locking catches, secret compartments and an internal pouch. Kids can use the Trunki passport to register for free fun activities to download. Trunki's lightweight and durable design is hand luggage approved, with generous space inside for toys, games, books and spare clothes. Trunki is the ultimate travelling companion. Children can pack, sit-on and ride their own luggage whilst parents can keep them in tow. Just in case your little one gets tired, Trunki has a handy shoulder strap and new grab handle so that parents can carry them with ease. Designed by a British company, Trunki is taking the world of travelling with tots by stormthe further they travel the more popular Trunki's become.