Tipu the Tiger is a limited edition in the Trunki range, so it won't be around for ever. It's made to the same high standard as the other Trunki favourites, but has the added bonus of two carry handles. Fitted with the same specification as Harley the Ladybug, Terrance, Trixie, Towgo and Bernard the Bee, it has a soft rubber rim, ID label, carry handles, teddy bear seatbelts, its own passport, locking catches, secret compartments and an internal pouch. Kids can use the Trunki passport to register for free fun activities to download. Trunki's lightweight and durable design is hand luggage approved, with generous space inside for toys, games, books and spare clothes. Trunki is the ultimate travelling companion. Children can pack, sit-on and ride their own luggage whilst parents can keep them in tow. Just in case your little one gets tired, Trunki has a handy shoulder strap and new grab handle so that parents can carry them with ease. Designed by a British company, Trunki is taking the world of travelling with tots by storm—the further they travel the more popular Trunkis become.
* Trunki Tipu the Tiger is a ride-on suitcase for globetrotting tots
* Trunki's lightweight and durable design is hand luggage approved
* Children can pack, sit-on and ride their own luggage whilst parents can keep them in tow
* Tipu has a handy shoulder strap and funky tiger design
* Suitable for children from 3 years upwards, maximum weight 50 kg