£189 + £5.95P&P = £194.95 delivered. This was a deal on here over a month ago, and the sale price at the time was £234.95 delivered. It's been reduced significantly now. I know it seems a lot to pay for a watch, but bear in mind that TW Steel are a watchmaking company, and not simply a fashion house or the like slapping labels on cheap watches. They are the official timing partner of the Renault F1 team, and specialise in making oversize watches. Because they're oversized, they're better suited for bigger wrists. I've seen TW Steel watches first hand; the finish and general feel of the watch is superb.
This is the cheapest price for this watch by far (even after taking into account Harrods' steep P&P).
About this watch:
* An impressive piece of engineering, this oversized Swiss-made divers watch by TW Steel boasts some impressive gadgetry. A connoisseurs timepiece which looks as good with a wetsuit as it does with graphic tee and denims.
* 45mm stainless steel bezel
* Quartz analogue movement
* Black dial with luminous hands and Arabic numerals
* Date display and second counter
* Mineral crystal glass cover
* Stainless steel and black rubber bracelet with folding clasp
* Undirectional rotating divers bezel
* 1/10th chronograph stopwatch with tachymeter scale
* Water resistant up to 10ATM (100 metres)
* Presented in a signature TW Steel case
* Includes a two year manufacturers warranty