Twin SCART Freeview Receiver with USB playback AVI (DivX 3/4/5, Xvid) and MP3 files
I have 2 of these, and was looking for another for my cousin.
Plays almost all my avi files.
* Converts your TV or VCR to watch digital terrestrial channels
* Ultra modern compact design to compliment any flat panel TV
* USB socket to playback AVI (DivX 3/4/5, Xvid) and MP3 files
* Simple installation and set up
* 7-day Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)
* MHEG5 engine compliant with digital text services
* Twin SCART sockets
* Add to and sort your favourite channels
* Automatic and manual scanning modes
* Future proofed with 1000 channel memory
* Parental control
* Full-function remote control
If you have an old TV (non-digital compliant) with a SCART socket or want to make use of your VCR after digital switchover, this Digital Freeview Receiver will enable you to do this. Simply plug in your aerial feed to the back of the receiver, connect to the SCART input of the device (TV, VCR, DVD-R etc.) and after an initial tune you will pick up digital TV and radio stations.
As this model has 2 SCART sockets, it can be plugged into a TV and VCR at the same time.
Power supply: AC230V~50Hz
Power consumption: 4.3W
Power consumption standby: 0.9W
Input frequency: 474-858(UHF)
Input impedance: 75Ohm
Video: MPEG-II Main porfile/Mainlevel
Audio: MPG-I LayerI&II
Audio sampling rate: 32 44.1,48KHz
Audio type: mono, dual mono, stereo
Graphic display: 720 x 576 (PAL), 720 x 480 (NTSC)