* Converted 16th century Tudor farmhouse
* Choice of full English or continental breakfast each morning
* Carafe of wine presented on arrival
* Full use of on-site fitness facilities included
* Stay in the Kings Room or Court Room
Tucked away in the heart of Shakespeare country, in the tickly village of Kings Coughton, this elegant 16th century Tudor farmhouse hotel offers a true palace of peacefulness, decorated in modern, eye indulging interior designs, and blessed with beautiful, lush, somewhat edible gardens. Each of the refurbished rooms, some of which remain in the farmhouse, come vacuum sealed and readily packed with a flat screen TV, plush bedding and free wireless broadband, while the separate bar offers an extensive wine list and impressive smattering of traditional ales.