only a few left though
People of all ages will realise their dream of becoming a rock star as they rock out to over 30 songs, from popular classics to today's chart topping hits. Aspiring rockers can try their hand at every aspect of a band choose from the drums, bass guitar, lead guitar, or take on the role of the front man of your band. It's all about how you perform and own the stage as you unleash your inner rock star to some of the biggest names in rock, alternative, popular, emo and indie music.
Experience the rush of the road to rock stardom in story mode. Advance your music career and popularity from playing in a neighbourhood garage to performing in front of an international audience at a world famous venue. Only then will you be able to call yourself a true legend of rock!
Get a unique look for your band as you try to get to the top of the tree. You can create and customise your characters to reflect their own unique personalities. Along the way, you will be able to unlock extra accessories that can also be used to customise your band.
For those of you with a DS, there is more! You can jam and perform to 15 timeless songs on the drums, lead guitar, bass guitar or rhythm guitar. Become the best songwriter in rock history, as you lay down tracks in the recording studio and apply creative mixing effects to create that ultimate song which will make you the Ultimate Band!
Two-time Grammy nominees Plain White T's are featured in Ultimate Band for the Wii with exclusive videos including an acoustic performance of the single "Natural Disaster". Plus a re-recorded version of "Our Time Now" allows players to use male or female voices for their own uniquely customised front man. As players progress through the game's garage to stardom storyline, they unlock specially designed Plain White T's band characters while performing "Our Time Now." These characters can be then played during any song throughout the game.
"Our Time Now" is also featured in Ultimate Band for Nintendo DS. Players increase their fans by strumming along to the chords on the lead, rhythm or bass guitars, as well as rocking out on the drums.
Rock and roll comes in all shapes, sizes, flavours and colours, but there is one unavoidable truism to it. All great bands don't just play their music, they live it as well. And now whether you are a gamer, a music lover or both, you can do the same as you play and perform moves just like a rock star with Ultimate Band for Nintendo DS.
* Four Instrument Choices: Play up to four unique instruments including the lead guitar, bass guitar, rhythm guitar and drums.
* Plenty of Tracks: Rock out and perform over 15 music tracks by top artists in rhythm gameplay.
* Make Your Own Music: Create, perform and share your own compositions in the recording studio with creative play.
* Multiple Gameplay Options: Tackle to music world alone or with your favourite band-mates over a wireless connections.
* DGamer Functionality Included: Disney's all-new online community exclusively for Disney gamers DGamer allows players to create a unique 3-D avatar, personalize your profile, unlock exclusive Disney collectibles, track your in-game achievements and chat with your friends using the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection on your DS.