You can make free calls to anyone who also has skype installed. Got several of these to easily communicate between several rooms at work with no phone in them but do have a PC. Obviously need to have the PC on for USB Skype phones to work. Oh and Skype software is free although you can pay to call and receive calls from "real" numbers but it is cheaper than BT etc.
Can't get the postage atm so price is excluding P&P.
The LB-SP140 is a USB phone, designed for Skype software. In addition to being able to control the software from the handset, you can operate the dialing function and access the phone's menu. Echo-eliminating technology improves the voice clarity, supports MSN Messenger and Yahoo Messenger and is very easy to install and use.
* Echo-eliminating for better sound quality.
* 4 types of ringers
* Compliant USB 1.1 specification
* Comliable with VOIP ( Voice over Internet Protocol ) solutions such as Skype, MSN Messenger and Yahoo Messenger
* Built-in hot key functions to operate Skype software as easy as dialing a normal telephone
* Built-in speaker and microphone
* Stylish design
* 4 types of ringers for incoming call alerts
* Mute mode support