The days of purchasing seperate TVs and DVD players may well be behind us. Introducing the Viewpia 3-in-1 LCD TV with an integrated, top loading, DVD player.
HD ready with HDMI input, this LM-261EA6 model even supports playback of DivX video files!
The new range of Viewpia models have been upgraded to include an integrated digital DVB-T (Freeview) tuner.
- 22" HD Ready LCD TV
- Wide aspect (16:9) screen
- Integrated top-loading DVD player
- DivX video playback
- Integrated DVB-T (Freeview) tuner
- HDMI input for full digital High Definition connection
- PC input allows direct connection to your computer
- Wall mountable (VESA)
- 1000 page teletext
- Screen size (diagonal): 22"
- Resolution: 1680 x 1050 pixels (WSXGA)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Viewing Angle: 178° (H) / 178° (V)
- Contrast ratio (typical): 3000:1
- Brightness (typical): 400cd/m²
- Tuner system: PAL/SECAM-BG, I, DK, SECAM B/G, L/L, NTSC-3.58/4.43
- Teletext: 1000 pages
- Speakers: 2 x 5W
- With stand: 539 x 172 x 445mm
- Without stand: 539 x 85 x 406mm
- 1x HDMI
- 1x SCART
- 1x S-Video
- 1x Composite video
- 1x Coaxial output
- 1x RF Antenna
- 1x PC input (D-Sub / VGA)
- 1x Stereo audio output
- 1x Headphone
Grade A' Factory Reburbished Stock: What is a refurbished item?
The name 'refurbished' is something of a misnomer. An item being classed as 'refurbished' does not mean it's second hand or used. Typically they are products that have been returned to the manufacturer by customers, for any number of reasons (see below), and then tested at the factory to make sure they're in tip-top shape with any defective or damaged parts replaced. All of the top manufacturers refurbish items and then resell them at much cheaper prices!
Refurbished products can originate from a variety of sources, including:
* Customer returns or cancelled orders
* Fully-functional products that have left the manufacturers warehouse and therefore can no longer be sold as new.
* Packaging damage during shipment and returned to the manufacturer
* Slightly defective part that's been replaced by the manufacturer, tested and then repackaged just like new
* Demonstration and trial equipment
* Returned by the seller to make room for newer product lines
* Products that have been used for purposes such as trade shows, customer events, or solution centers and then returned
* Trade-in programs - Products customers have returned to the manufacturer in order to upgrade to new technology.
can be cheaper if you have upgraded your account (hukd partner offer)
also click free next day delivery