Visit Prague for the most breathtaking flying experience anywhere in Europe with Extremedays.com
Designed to be a training jet for the Russian MiG pilots, the L-39 Albatross Jet will climb at 4,000 ft per minute as the pilot puts the plane through its paces.
* You will be collected by chauffeur and driven to our purpose built airport.
* On-site you will get a full safety, aircraft and flight briefing, expert instruction
* A tour around the workshop.
* Kitted out in your flight gear, strapped into an L-39 Albatross Jet ready for the flight.
* 20 breathtaking minutes of aerobatic flying and adrenaline rushes as the jet reaches speeds of more than 700 km/h.
* If you have your Turbine licence you get to tail chase other planes and do touch-and-goes.
Edit: link fixed. I've booked mine, let me know if anyone finds it cheaper. Thanks