I know this will not be a deal for everyone but I am looking for a new pair of specs and found this offer which I think is not bad.
Firstly to acknowledge this POST: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deal/651109/free-delivery-on-all-orders-until-1
Buy one get one free (BOGOF) on their own brand (exclusive) range. Certainly limited but I have opted for:
1 x Star Gunmetal - £89
1 x Aruba Gunmetal Matt - £79 (FREE)
Discount: £-87.90 (£79.00 pair plus £8.90 off the £89 pair) USE 10% CODE BELOW.
Total: £80.10 + QUIDCO (18%) £14.42
TOTAL EFFECTIVELY = 65.68
or £32.84 each = BARGAIN!
Not bad for some who would be expected to pay £100+ for a pair at D+A or Specsavers.
Probably still very profitable for the company but for £30 all-in I am very happy! Order placed.
NB: Quidco is never guaranteed but I will say I have yet to have any issues with tracking or submitting an earnings query with them. Just keep your order details safe.
CHEAPER: Other glasses (non rimless) available for only £49 for TWO PAIRS.
Terms and conditions:
* Designer sunglasses are not included in the promotion (but you can still make either pair sunglasses by adding a tint)
* Second pair must be Glasses Direct brand up to the same value.
* Glasses Direct brand glasses have this logo next to them: Glasses Direct identifying logo
* We'll include single vision lenses in both pairs completely free but you'll need to pay for additional coatings or lens options (eg varifocals or thinner lenses) separately for each pair
* If you don't like one of the pairs you can have it exchanged for a different pair
* If you don't want either of them you can send them both back for a full refund or replacement. Our full returns policy is here
* Offer ends May 31st 2010