free delivery for AV forum members.
Paid £77.xx on Amazon for this just last night :(
Links to today only page - add from here, otherwise costing is wrong if you go into the product itself.
Plays virtually everything lol.
File Formats Supported
Music - MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV/PCM/LPCM, AAC, FLAC, Dolby Digital, AIF/AIFF, MKA
Photo - JPEG, GIF, TIF/TIFF, BMP, PNG
Video - MPEG1/2/4, WMV9, AVI (MPEG4, Xvid, AVC), H.264, MKV, MOV (MPEG4, H.264) - Also plays Movies from *.ISO Image files so no more need to Burn your DVD movies to Disc !! (*note if you file is called .IMG just rename to .ISO for it to work)
Playlist - PLS, M3U, WPL
Subtitle -SRT (UTF-8)
WD are always finding ways to enhance the WD-TV player please make sure you check the WD website for the latest FIRMWARE updates which can be found by clicking here
- MPEG2/4, H.264, and WMV9 supports up to 1920x1080p 24fps, 1920x1080i 30fps, 1280x720p 60fps resolution
- An audio receiver is required for surround sound output. AAC/Dolby Digital decodes in 2 channel output only
- JPEG does not support CMYK or loss less.
- BMP supports uncompressed format only.
- TIF/TIFF supports single layer only.
External Drive Formats Supported
FAT32, NTFS, HFS+ (no journaling)