Play.com have "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Party Edition" for the PSP at just £6.99 with free delivery.
The all new Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Party Edition delivers the atmosphere and tension of the hit TV series but with addition of exciting new party game features. For the first time the whole family will be able to play against each other to fight for the right to win a virtual million pounds.
With legendary host Chris Tarrant calling all the shots the aim of the game, as you probably already know, is to win a million pounds. However with the addition of multiplayer party modes it will take nerves of steel as well as brains and to land the big prize. Unfortunately, the game doesn't come with a million pounds, so instead we're going to convert your financial winnings into points. Do you have what it takes? We'll keep our fingers crossed.
* 2 classic single player modes
* 5 brand new multiplayer party modes
* Hosted by Chris Tarrant
* New gameplay functionality - Double-Dare, Pass, Steal and Chances
* Over 4000 exclusive new questions
* Choose to play as one of 16 fun new characters
* The return of the Online Millionaire¿s club
* Play 4 player games via Wireless (WLAN)
* Secret Double-Dare option
* Console-share - two players can battle it out on one system