For those of you that dont have a router, this may come in handy.
Connect your PSP/NDS to the internet, play online games, organize your files and surf the net from almost anywhere in the house.
How it works? Simple! Just plug the WiFi Link adapter into your internet-enabled PC to create a Wireless Access Point. Then using a wireless internet connection play online-enabled multiplayer games with PSP/NDS gamers from all over the world.
If you have other WiFi-enabled devices capable of using the internet, such as laptops or PDAs, you can take them online with WiFi LINK too.
WiFi LINK FOR PS3
1. Take your PS3 online wirelessly.
2. Supports up to five local PS3s.
WiFi LINK FOR PSP
1. WiFi LINK supports XLink Kai to play PSP online gaming.
2. Connects up to 5 local PSP users on one internet enabled PC.
3. WiFi LINK can be compatible with MAX Media Server Software?.
(With MAX Media Server Software?, WiFi LINK also lets you manage your media files and download them to your PC. Transfer MP3s, images and video files from your PC to your PS3/PSP/NDSL/Wii.)
WiFi LINK FOR NINTENDO DS
1. Connect your NINTENDO DS wirelessly to the world of online gaming.
2. Supports up to 5 NINTENDO DS consoles at one time
WiFi LINK FOR Wii
1. Download new content and Virtual Arcade material on your Wii.
2. Internet gaming through any internet-enabled PC.
3. Compatible with all Wii internet-enabled games..