* Super Smash Bros. Brawl
* MySims Party
* Kart Racer
* Nintendo Wii Black Limited Edition Console with Sports Resort Pak
In Super Smash Bros. Brawl's multiplayer games, characters from all Nintendo universes meet up in Nintendo locales to duke it out. In Super Smash Bros. Brawl's solo mode called "The Subspace Emissary," the world of Smash Bros. is invaded by an entity called the Ancient Minister and his army of creatures, called "The Primid." Normally, characters come alive in the world of Smash Bros. to do battle, then turn back into trophies when defeated. However, in Super Smash Bros. Brawl the Ancient Minister starts turning characters into trophies to harness their power, then detonates bombs that suck pieces of the world back into his realm of Subspace. Eventually, all the characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl must work together to defeat the invading creatures from Subspace - this is accomplished by playing through side-scrolling levels.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Features:
* An action-packed fighting game: Super Smash Bros. Brawl features a ridiculous number of characters that have appeared on Nintendo platforms, from Mario to Link to Pikachu ... to Solid Snake! As they square off in famous locales drawn from the rich history of Nintendo, literally anything can happen in Super Smash Bros. Brawl - and usually does. With limitless customising options, items and weapons that boggle the mind and a wealth of modes, Super Smash Bros. Brawl has truly infinite replayability.
* "The Subspace Emissary": Super Smash Bros. Brawl's sprawling adventure mode is a full game in and of itself. Super Smash Bros. Brawl players jump and brawl their way through enemy-packed side-scrolling levels, meeting up with other characters, watching incredible cinematics and taking on massive bosses.
* Super Smash Bros. goes online!: Super Smash Bros. Brawl is Wi-Fi compatible, allowing up to four players to brawl, no matter where they may be.
Up to 4 players can test their wits, quickness and skill in 40+ minigames, each hosted by a different MySim! Each of your friends and you can select a custom team of 4 characters to play the huge variety MySims Party has to offer. Outwit friends by selecting the right team who will carry the day in contests based on strength, endurance, speed and luck. Pick carefully though, the wrong team will give your friends the edge over you. Bragging rights only belong to those who choose wisely and play flawlessly! Real People. Real fun. With the MySims!
MySims Party on Nintendo Wii
* Find the real mummy with your flashlight! Slash a cannonball! Flip bacon to perfection! You can also use items to give you an edge! Challenge your reflexes, strategy, smarts and speed with a huge variety of games.
* All the MySims bring a unique combination of skills. Strength, endurance, speed and luck all play a part in how well they play. Select a team of four who will propel you to victory in every minigame!
* Play minigames one right after the other in fast-paced chunks of fun to win the monuments! No more walking around a game board!
* Any get together turns into a party with up to four players playing more than 50 minigames on the Nintendo Wii and 40 on the Nintendo DS. Quickplay modes get you and your friends to the games fast.
Get behind the wheel of the fastest Kart Racer ever!
Low down and dangerous feel the speed as you race in some of the fastest Karts and most challenging courses from around the world! This is where the F1 stars of tomorrow are born. This is raw and dangerous. This is Kart Racer.
* Three kart classes including 60cc, 125cc, and 250cc Super
* Turbo Boost, for that extra edge
* 15 courses from 7 different countries
* Indoor and outdoor racing in a range of different environments
* 16 karts racing together, the racing is close and hard
* Single Player Modes include Race, Knockout, Challenge and Stunt Arena
* Multiple challenges and play modes for 2 players
* Damage system including deformable bodywork
* Replay system watch the action from any angle during the race
* Win Trophies and unlock content including: karts, tracks and a Stunt Arena Mode
Nintendo Wii Black Limited Edition Console with Sports Resort Pak
Wii is fresh, new, and different but most importantly, Wii is bags of fun. Offering incredible new technology that will innovate the way we play in the home, Nintendos fantastically accessible motion-sensitive controller could well rewrite the videogame rulebook.
* ANYone, of ANY age with ANY skill level can pick up and play a Wii.
* Its incredibly fun a new style of gaming, fuelled by innovative motion detection technology.
* Wii and its unique games bridge generation gaps - Wii is for everyone: spouses can play together, grandparents can play with grandchildren.
* Wii is communal, both entertaining to play and amusing to watch!
Wii Sports offers five distinct sports experiences, each using the Wii Remote to provide a natural, intuitive and realistic feel. Players can use their own Mii caricatures in the game and play them against their friends Miis for a more personalized experience. As players improve, their Miis skill levels will increase, so that they can see exactly how much better theyve become.
* Tennis (1-4 players): Players grab the Wii Remote like a racket and swing the game registers forehands, backhands, volleys, lobs, slices, spin and power depending on how fast the user swings and at what angle. Dont worry about moving around the court to get to the ball the game automatically moves players into position.
* Baseball (1-2 players): Players grip the Wii Remote like a bat and swat fastballs out of the park, or fire a fastball over the plate with a flick of their wrist. Timing and bat speed will make all the difference between going yard and whiffing, so keep an eye on the ball and swing for the fences. In the two-player game, one player pitches and the other bats all fielding and running is automatic, so that players can focus on the action.
* Golf (1-4 players): Step up to the tee, hold the Wii Remote like a golf club and swing naturally to smack the ball onto the green. The harder players swing the club, the farther the ball will fly. Be careful, though if players swing too hard, their ball will fly out of control, so they should be sure to take some practice swings before going for the pin. After reaching the green, line up putts carefully, practice the stroke and try to hole out.
* Bowling (1-4 players): Players raise the Wii Remote in their hand just like a bowling ball, and then swing their arms to roll the ball. The speed of the swing and the angle at which they release the ball affects the balls spin, so it will take some practice to master control over the ball and knock down the pins.
* Boxing (1-2 players): Using the Nunchuk controller as one glove and the Wii Remote as the other, players dodge, weave and punch their opponents. Players hold their hands high to guard their faces or low to block their torsos. They punch high to hit their opponents faces or low to get under their guard for a body blow. Swing both arms left or right to sidestep oncoming blows and move into position for a devastating knockout.
Wii MotionPlus Compatible
Wii Sports Resort
Introducing a whole new set of sporting activities at Wii Sports Resort! Take to the beach on the tropical island of Wuhu, where veteran Wii users and newcomers alike can enjoy challenges like cruising on a water scooter, dueling with swords, tossing flying discs and much more.
Wii Sports Resort has lots of fun activities with more than 18 sports to try, ranging from watersports like canoeing, power cruising and wakeboarding, to ball games like basketball, table tennis and golf. You'll be able to take on your friends and family to find out who's strongest, fastest or most accurate. Plus, with each activity set against the beautiful scenery of Wuhu, you'll love every visit to the resort!
Wii Sports Resort comes with a Wii MotionPlus accessory included. Every sport is compatible with the new innovation, which you can plug into your Wii Remote to see your movements tracked in finer detail and with greater accuracy than ever before. Even the slightest twist of the wrist or turn of the body is replicated 1 to 1 on your TV screen, making your in game experience more realistic than ever.
Wii Sports Resort features:
* Escape to the tropical island of Wuhu, where you'll be able to enjoy 18 fun-packed sports and activities, like Frisbee, swordplay and archery
* The Wii MotionPlus accessory helps you get closer to real life sports, with every movement you make faithfully replicated on-screen
* Each activity uses the Wii Remote and Nunchuk differently; for example, in canoeing the Wii Remote is a paddle, whereas in cycling you'll need to 'pedal' with both controllers
* Compete solo or against your friends and family; some activities even let you team up and work together
Wii Sports Resort works only with the Wii MotionPlus. One Wii MotionPlus is included in this Pak.