expensive in my view but if you want a wii!
WII CONSOLE BUNDLE (INC. GUITAR HERO III, MARIO PARTY 8, SUPER PAPER MARIO, ZELDA AND SPORTS PACK)
Product Type: Nintendo Wii Accessory
Release date: 22 November 2007
Availability: In-Stock - Usually ships within 24 hrs
Catalogue: DotCom Exclusive
Product code: 1550961
Approximately the size of three stacked DVD cases, Wii's elegant design makes it an inviting addition to your entertainment setup without monopolizing it. Thanks to the Wii Remote, you're given more freedom to place the console where it best suits your lifestyle.
* Controls: Intuitive control for anyone using the physical motion of the main Wii Remote, which resembles a television remote control. Up to four Wii Remotes can be connected at once using wireless Bluetooth technology. The wireless signal can be detected within 10 meters of the console. Both the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers include a three-axis motion sensor.
* The Wii Remote also includes a speaker, rumble feature and expansion port, and can be used as a pointer within 5 meters of the screen. The Wii Remote has a power switch, plus pad, A, B, Minus, Home, 1 and 2 buttons. The Nunchuk controller includes an analog control stick and C and Z buttons.
* Media: A single self-loading media bay will play single- or double-layered 12-centimeter optical discs for Wii, as well as 8-centimeter Nintendo GameCube discs.
* Communication: Wii can communicate with the Internet even when the power is turned off. This WiiConnect24 service delivers a new surprise or game update, even if users do not play with Wii. Users can connect wirelessly using IEEE 802.11b/g, or with a USB 2.0 LAN adaptor. Wii also can communicate wirelessly with Nintendo DS.
* Virtual Console: Wii will have downloadable access to 20 years of fan-favourite titles originally released for Nintendo 64, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) and even the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).
* White Wii Console
* Wii Remote
* Wii Nunchuk
* Wii Sports
* The Specs: Wii boasts 512 megabytes of internal flash memory, two USB 2.0 ports and built-in Wi-Fi capability. A bay for an SD memory card will let players expand the internal flash memory. Design was optimized with state-of-the-art processing technologies that minimize power consumption, keep the console compact and enable the "sleepless" WiiConnect24 mode.
* CPU: PowerPC CPU (code-named "Broadway"). Made with a 90 nm SOI CMOS process, jointly developed with and manufactured by IBM.
* Graphics Processing Unit: Being developed with ATI.
* Other Features: Four ports for classic Nintendo GameCube controllers. Two slots for Nintendo GameCube Memory Cards. An AV Multi-output port for component, composite or S-video.
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock:
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock continues to build on Guitar Hero's successful easy to play, but difficult to master gameplay mechanic to take the franchise to a whole new level. With master tracks from legendary bands like Sex Pistols, Guns N' Roses, Rolling Stones, Metallica, and Pearl Jam, along with original music composed specifically for the game by iconic guitarists Slash and Tom Morello, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock sports the greatest soundtrack to ever find its way into a videogame.
Vastly improved graphics immerse gamers into their rock arenas and heighten their visual experience while the new wireless Gibson guitar controllers allow the players to channel their inner guitar gods. The arcade-inspired Battle Mode, expanded Co-Op Career and Boss Battles add depth and extend gameplay for countless hours of shred time.
Featuring over 70% master recordings, spanning over 40 years of music across many rock genres, Guitar Hero fans have the opportunity to shred to one of the greatest compilations of music ever. Adding to the track list are some of the most legendary European anthems with a vast array of downloadable content post-launch. From Metallica to Muse and Rolling Stones to Rage Against the Machine, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock offers up a truly legendary set list.
Super Paper Mario:
Mario and Luigi are enjoying a lazy afternoon at their house when they hear the terrible news: Princess Peach has been kidnapped! The two brothers head straight for Bowser's castle to get her back, but Bowser is just as surprised about Peach's kidnapping as they are. At that moment, a strange top-hatted villain warps in and abducts everyone but Mario.
The mysterious villain then forces Peach and Bowser to get married, creating a rift of dark energy that threatens to tear the universe apart. Only Mario can save the day ... but he can't do it alone
Mario Party 8:
Roll up, roll up! The carnival is in town and it's time to party! Join Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, DK and more of your favourite Nintendo characters as they compete across five brand new game boards and more than 60 new minigames to win the coveted prize: a year's supply of candy!
But Bowser isn't about to let them get away with it
For the first Mario Party on Wii, up to four players roll virtual dice and move around the game boards (ranging from a haunted house to a moving train and a treasure island) before competing in crazy minigames that make full use of the Wii Remote; such as tightrope walking, skipping, snowboarding, boat rowing, lassoing and even cake decorating.
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess:
When an evil darkness enshrouds the land of Hyrule, a young farm boy named Link must awaken the hero and the animal within. When Link travels to the Twilight Realm, he transforms into a wolf and must scour the land with the help of a mysterious girl named Midna.
Besides his trusty sword and shield, Link will use his bow and arrows by aiming with the Wii Remote controller, fight while on horseback and use a wealth of other items, both new and old.