* Wii Console (White)
* Wii Remote with strap
* Wii AC Adapter
* Wii Stereo AV Cable
* Wii Stand
* Wii Stand Plate
* Wii Sensor Bar
* Sensor Bar Stand
* AA Battery
* Wii Sports game (baseball, tennis, bowling, boxing, golf)
* Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
* Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 game
* Ultimate Board Games
1 - 4 Players
This is what video games should be: fun for everyone. Wii Sports offers five distinct sports experiences, each using the Wii Remote controller to provide a natural, intuitive and realistic feel. To play a Wii Sports game, all you need to do is pick up a controller and get ready for the pitch, serve or that right hook. If you've played any of these sports before, you're ready for fun!
* Play Tennis, Baseball, Golf, Bowling and Boxing in the comfort of one's living room. No ball boys scurrying about, no oil from the alleys to get players dirty and no rain to keep anyone from a day at the court, park or course. Use the Wii Remote controller to mimic the actions of swinging a racket, bat or club, roll a ball down an alley or bring the left jab.
* Players can use their own Mii caricatures in the game and play them against their friends' Miis for a more personalized experience. As players improve, their Miis' skill levels will increase, so that they can see exactly how much better they've become.
* People of all skill levels can pick up and play any of the games in the unprecedented Wii Sports package, making this truly a title for everyone!
Ultimate Board Games
Ultimate Board Game Collection contains 20 classic board and table top games that have been played by countless families around the world.
Games included are Chess, Quatro, Checkers, Enigma, Backgammon, Reversi, Snakes & Ladders, Naval Battle, Parcheesi, Dice, Dominoes, Go, Chinese Checkers, Word Cubes, Mahjong Solitaire, Anagrams, Concentration, 3D Tic-Tac-Toe, Mancala and Jigsaws.
* 20 Classic board game style games
* Customize each game by selecting different rules, environments, piece type etc
* Play against the CPU or up to 6 other players, depending on the game.
* User selectable sound track, chose from 4 different styles
* CPU opponent has multiple difficulty levels
* Includes 100 different Jigsaw pictures
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
After invading the world of Rayman, the insane Rabbids have a new objective: THE INVASION OF PLANET EARTH! Setting their home base at a shopping mall, the Rabbids try to study human behavior and mimic everything humans do in funny, illogical ways. As part of their training, the Rabbids must carry out several missions around the globe to prepare themselves for world domination. Rayman will attempt to infiltrate the Rabbids, disguised as one of them, in a mission to foil their crazy plans and save Earth.
* New wacky games - 60 brand-new games that spoof popular culture and are even wackier than those featured in the first Rayman Raving Rabbids.
* Unique use of the Wii Remote - Discover new, innovative ways to play, with eight types of gameplay, including shaking, precision, dexterity and balance.
* Travel around the world - Take Rayman on a world tour to defend Earth from the Rabbids invasion. Travel to five different regions such as the USA, Europe and Asia, where players will challenge the Rabbids in the local environments.
* Customize Rayman and the Rabbids - Use more than 110 items (skins, hats, accessories and clothes) to dress Rayman and create your own Rabbids. Unleash your creativity with over 540K customization combinations.
* Multiplayer experience - Play co-op or battle up to three friends in all the games unlocked in the single-player campaign.
Mario and Sonic
This exciting new game for the Wii is packed with all-new interactive features and includes 20 authentic Olympic events - played out in stylised Olympic venues. Using the Wii Remote and Nunchuck control system, players can have an unparalleled interactive experience and compete using one of 16 characters - 8 from the world of Mario and 8 from the world of Sonic. The Wii controls are created specifically to replicate the actions that offer the best results for each event which include:
* Fencing - Individual
* Shooting - Skeet
* Gymnastics - Trampoline
* Gymnastics - Vault
* Field - High Jump
* Field - Pole Vault
* Field - Long Jump
* Field - Triple Jump
* Field - Javelin Throw
* Field - Hammer Throw
* Rowing - Single Sculls
* Table Tennis - Singles
* Aquatics - 100m Freestyle
* Aquatics - 4x100m Freestyle
* Track - 110m and 400m Hurdles
* Track - 4x100m Relay
* Track -100m and 400m
The interactive Wii controls include actions like swinging the Wii Remote to simulate hammer throw, notching the Nunchuk to shoot arrows, and replicating swimming strokes. Players can also discover the best way to win a game by experimenting with different movements to discover secret boosts to propel them towards a win.
With four playing styles to choose from, players can decide their game strategy: all-around, technical, speed, and power - for example: Mario and Amy (All-around), Peach and Tails (Technical), Sonic and Yoshi (Speed), and Knuckles and Bowser (Power). Players will be able to choose and try out, in both single and multiplayer mode, each event individually with Single Match mode (where players can choose their event and play until they score top marks). They can also compete for the highest overall score in a series of events in Circuit mode (where players can either create their own circuit by choosing the individual events, choose a pre-determined circuit, or randomly generate a circuit). Gamers looking for extra tests of their athletic abilities can choose the single-player Mission mode and earn top marks on challenges made for only the toughest athlete. Additionally, gamers can learn about the history of the Olympic Games through trivia, quizzes, and mini-games and unlock all-new facts and figures from past Olympic Games in the Gallery.