WII fit plus game
* This is the standalone version of the game for those that already have the Wii balance board
* Wii Fit Plus brings you 15 new balance games and six new strength training and yoga activities meaning you can chill, relax and ease away the stresses of daily life from those aching muscles.
* With the addition of activities like Skateboarding and Rhythm Kung Fu, players can use the Wii Balance Board accessory in a variety of new and fun ways.
* Customise your own yoga routines and strength-training exercises to create a continuous exercise plan to suit your individual fitness goals. You can also isolate specific areas of the body for toning or conditioning purposes or simply to relieve fatigue or improve posture.
* The My Routine programme saves your routines and allows you to combine up to 30 exercises in total.
* If you're not feeling creative Wii Fit Plus can create a randomised routine for you using the Yoga and Muscle exercises. For example, Lifestyle routine gives you exercise combinations to help train muscles and boost flexibility or even warm your hands and feet to ease tension.
* In Health routines you can work your tummy and fat burn, Youth routines help you train body and mind and work your lower body.
* With a range of fun new mini games and a new multi-player option, there are activities for all the family to share - up to eight players can compete against one another in a variety of balance and training games.
* You can choose to run an obstacle course set across a series of floating platforms, throw snowballs at your mates or watch your friends flap their arms to land a hilarious chicken character as close to a series of targets as possible.