Just seen this - know my girls will love it - pretending to prance around on a catwalk!!!!!
Balance Board compatable (+ quidco)
* Express your creativity in backstage workshops (in the creation mode):
* Choose clothes, accessories, patterns, colours.
* Choose the foundation, eye shadow, blusher, mascara, lipstick and do the model's hair (22 hair cuts & 6 hair colours available).
* Discover eight chapters with about 40 missions to achieve (in the Fashion TV Show mode).
* Go on stage to present your designs in front of a fierce jury:
* Show your designs during the catwalks. Make the right movements with the controllers to have your model pose correctly.
* During the catwalk session, some unexpected events could happen and you will have to do some retakes as fast as possible.
* Participate in photo shoot sessions and collect the pictures you took in your portfolio.
* Tools of the profession: Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk as scissors, brushes, lipstick, etc.
* Multiplayer up to 2 players: Discover around 40 fun and fast minigames full of challenges.
* All the thrill and the atmosphere of a TV show. At some points you will have to warm up the audience to have them support you or to send an SMS to improve your results.
* Interact with many people:
* Four other contestants, each with their own personality
* Fashion professionals who will coach you (hairdressers, tailors, models, etc.)
* TV show characters: the frontman and the 3 members of the jury
* Five different models