Best price I can see on this title, the cheapest i've seen the DVD for £6.99 so less than a pound more for the Blueray has to be a good deal.
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Wolverine, fan favourite of the X-Men universe in both comic books and film, gets his own movie with X-Men Origins: Wolverine, a tale that reaches way, way back into the hairy mutant's story. Somewhere in the wilds of northwest Canada in the early 1800s, two boys grow up amid violence: half-brothers with very special powers. Eventually they will become the near-indestructible warriors (and victims of a super-secret government program) known as Wolverine and Sabretooth, played respectively by Hugh Jackman (returning to his role) and Liev Schreiber (new to the scene). It helps enormously to have Schreiber, an actor of brawny skills, as the showiest villain; the guy can put genuine menace into a vocal inflection or a shift of the eyes. Danny Huston is the sinister government operative whose experiments keep pulling Wolverine back in, Lynn Collins is the woman who shares a peaceful Canadian co-existence with our hero when he tries to drop out of the program, and Ryan Reynolds adds needed humour, at least for a while.
* Commentary by Director Gavin Hood
* Commentary by Producers Lauren Shuler Donner and Ralph Winter
* The Roots of Wolverine: A Conversation with Stan Lee & Len Wein
* Wolverine Unleashed: The Complete Origins
* Weapon X Mutant Files (in 10 sections introducing the characters)
* The Thrill of the Chase: The Helicopter Sequence
* Ultimate X-Mode
* X Connect
* The Director's Chair
* Pre-visualizing Wolverine