A bargain price for a very good Rock Band game.
Just go to the check out and use the freely available 20OffGames-1 promotional code.
EA applies the Rock Band formula to one of punk rock’s most successful groups in this rhythm game packed with classic Green Day tracks.
With the success of Beatles – Rock Band now firmly behind it, Rock Band developer Harmonix has set its sights on one of music’s most influential punk groups: Green Day. Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt and Tré Cool have each been given a digital makeover, with motion capture ensuring the band members have an authentic presence on stage. Key moments from Green Day’s long career are portrayed with recreations of genuine venues and tracks from their past.
Tracking the band from their humble roots to their stadium playing peak, players can work their way through two full-length albums taken from Green Day’s back catalogue: American Idiot and Dookie. As a three-piece band, Green Day is perfectly suited to the guitar, drums and bass gameplay segments Rock Band is known for. Three-part vocal harmonies are also available for those songs that include more than one singer.
Green Day – Rock Band captures the spirit of the punk rock band throughout their illustrious career, allowing players to recreate some of Green Day’s most iconic pop songs.
* 3D custom characters featuring likenesses of Green Day members Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, and Tré Cool, as well as select venues and art specific to the band’s history
* Full motion-capture utilized to create an authentic Green Day live performance in authentic venues
* Players can play through American Idiot and Dookie as complete albums, capturing two landmark moments in Green Day's career
* Three-part vocal harmonies for those songs featuring multiple singers
* Unlockable prizes as you proceed through the game
* All Green Day DLC can be imported onto your Green Day game disk, completing a third album - 21st Century Breakdown - and unlocking unique venue visuals and archival materials