Absolutely gutted to see this so cheap - i bought it a few weeks ago at Homebase for £167 which I thought was very good given original RRP of around £299.
Setting this up is fairly straightforward - it's all wireless so no messing about. You can even set it to call you when activated - which can save you £100's a year on so called 'maintenance contracts' you usually get.
* 1 siren box with flashing LED.
* 1 telecommunicating control panel, to set and unset alarm.
* 2 PIR movement detectors.
* 2 door/window contacts.
* 1 dummy siren box.
* Batteries and fixings included.
* Fitting and user manual.
* Protect your home and 2 entry/exit points or windows.
* Completely wire free, no mess.
* Length of exit/entry period can be altered.
* Add up to 20 devices to personalise the system.
* Works with other Yale alarm accessories.
* The control panel stores up to 3 phone numbers and alerts you by Telephone should the alarm be activated.
* Can also be activated and deactivated by your touch tone phone.